Are you feeling content? If yes, then just wait for your acne to pop out. Monsoon season is here and so is the acne. Whether the weather changes or there is an important wedding, Out of nowhere this acne knows about it. I wonder from which intelligence agency it belongs to.
Do you get the same thought as me and want to get rid of this disgusting acne as soon as possible? Then keep reading till the end to find your answer.
These are some major questions that we have answered for you that keep pinching you in the head.
- Are acne and pimples the same?
There is a misconception that pimples and acne are same but that’s not the case. Pimples are another form of acne. Pimples usually pop out when your black heads and white heads get infected.
- Why do I all of a sudden get acne?
- Acne occurs when the sebaceous (oil) glands attached to the hair follicles are stimulated at the time of puberty or due to other hormonal changes. The glands grow and excessive oil outbreaks on the skin and promotes bacteria to grow. This causes acne.
- What causes acne on the forehead?
The glands present beneath the skin occasionally get blocked due to high stress level and poor sleeping habits. This causes acne on the forehead. Eating excess of junk food also causes acne on cheeks, neck and around lips.
- How can I prevent acne?
- Wash your face twice daily to remove excess dirt.
- Refrain from popping your pimples.
- Wear sunscreen while going out in the skin as excessive exposure to sunlight produces more sebum on the skin.
- Reduce stress
Right now if you’re going through the worst days of your life, you might want to give a try to these simple and cheap home remedies.
Apply apple cider vinegar
This vinegar is easy to find in any local store near you. It has the ability to kill bacteria and reduce swellings due to acne.
Q. How to use it?
- Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar and 3 parts water (use more water for sensitive skin).
- After cleansing, gently apply the mixture to the skin using a cotton ball.
- Let sit for 5–20 seconds, rinse with water and pat dry.
- Repeat this process 1–2 times per day, as needed.
It is important to note that applying apple cider vinegar to your skin can cause burns and irritation, so it should always be used in small amounts and diluted with water.
Make a honey and cinnamon mask
Honey and cinnamon both can fight bacteria and suppress inflammations, which are two major factors that cause acne.
How to prepare?
- Mix 2 tablespoons honey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together to form a paste.
- After cleansing, apply the mask to your face and leave it on for 10–15 minutes.
- Rinse the mask off completely and pat your face dry.
Honey and cinnamon have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties. Thus, it is beneficial for acne prone skin.
Apply green tea to your skin
Green tea in not only good for health but also helps you in vanishing your acne scars. Multiple studies have shown that applying a 2–3% green tea extract to the skin significantly reduces sebum production and pimples in those with acne.
- Steep green tea in boiling water for 3–4 minutes.
- Allow tea to cool.
- Using a cotton ball, apply tea to skin or pour into a spray bottle and spray on your face.
- Allow to dry, and then rinse with water and pat dry.
If you have reached till the end, then we have a kind advice for you:
We know acne on the skin gives you the most difficult times of your lives. Don’t let this acne dominate you and keeps you shut in a corner of your room. Try these simple home remedies and defeat that acne away.
WEAR YOUR SKIN WITH CONFIDENCE!
So ladies! Do give these all a try and don’t forget to share your experience in the comment section below.