Rich with antioxidants and nutrients, Green Tea is said to have many benefits for skin and health. Pakistani’s love their tea, and if they get to apply it on their face as well, they’ll be more than happy. It is beneficial for reducing weight or digestion and has immense benefits for the skin as well.
What you’ll need?
- Green tea- 1 tbsp
- Baking soda- 1 tbsp
- Honey- 1 tbsp
- Water (optional)
- A mixing bowl
- A measuring spoon
- A Towel
What’s the prep?
- Brew a cup of green tea, allowing the tea bag to soak for about an hour. Let the tea bag cool, and then break the tea bag open and separate the green tea leaves.
- Place the leaves in a mixing bowl, and add the baking soda and honey to create a paste. If the mixture is too thick, add a few drops of water.
- To help the mask penetrate your pores, cleanse your face before applying.
- Once your face is clean, apply the mask evenly over your face, and gently massage to remove dead skin cells and dirt from your pores.
- Leave the mask on your skin for 10 to 15 minutes, and then rinse off with warm water.
P.s- For best results, apply the mask thrice a week.
- Ultimate Moisturizer:
This tea is rich in Vitamin E, which is best known to moisturize and hydrate the skin.
2. Reduces Acne:
It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties that reduce sebum production, thus preventing acne to pop out.
3. Slows Down Aging:
The antioxidant EGCG found in green is best known to rejuvenate dying skin cells. Thus, fights the signs of dullness and aging.