- Reduces the appearance of post-acne marks and pores
- Helps restore the protective skin barrier
- Improves skin smoothness
- Encapsulated retinol: Helps resurface skin texture
- Licorice root extract: Known to help brighten the appearance of skin
- Ceramides: Helps restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
With encapsulated retinol to help resurface skin
Acne marks and uneven skin tone can be constant reminders of breakouts, even after your acne is under control. An effective way to reduce the appearance of acne marks (also called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) and visible pores is by using a gentle, yet effective resurfacing serum that works to refine your skin without compromising its protective barrier.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum helps smooth your skin’s texture by reducing the appearance of post-acne marks, minimizing the look of pores and improving your skin’s surface. Our formula contains encapsulated retinol to help resurface your skin, plus licorice root extract to help brighten your skin’s appearance. In addition, it’s formulated with 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skins moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier, along with soothing niacinamide. MVE technology encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and slow release over time. Supporting your protective skin barrier, long after you’ve finish applying. Lightweight and fast-absorbing, our resurfacing serum helps restore your even skin tone and promote a healthy-looking complexion.