Who It’s For?
All Skin Types
What It Is?
Our freshest, most potent day-and-night de-aging booster system. Together, they deliver results equal to a leading prescription for lines and wrinkles.*
What It Does?
Turns your moisturizer into a de-aging powerhouse. Our breakthrough day and night Boosters with Pure Vitamins C 10% and A (Retinol) are freshly activated to deliver prescription-level results against visible wrinkles.* Simply mix a few pumps with your favorite Clinique moisturizer—Vitamin C in the morning, Vitamin A at night. Enjoy a potent de-aging boost without changing the moisturizer you love.
- Every day, Vitamin C 10% works on the skin’s surface to instantly brighten. See remarkably even-toned and retexturized skin with continued use.
- Every night, Vitamin A (Retinol) penetrates deeply into the skin’s surface. Over time, skin appears revitalized, lines and wrinkles ‘re-filled,’ youthful tone recaptured.
Based on a 12-week clinical study using Vitamin C 10% in AM and Vitamin A (Retinol) in PM, vs. nighttime use of a leading prescription ingredient.
- first AM use radiance instantly boosted
- in 1 week smoothness and texture improved
- in 4 weeks fine facial wrinkles visibly reduced
- in 12 weeks skin tone is more even & deep-set wrinkles and forehead lines dramatically reduced
Key Ingredients / Technology
Our guiding dermatologist recommends using topical Vitamins C & A together for their synergistic power. Fresh is key—they naturally degrade when exposed to oxygen and lose their effectiveness. Clinique’s exclusive stay-fresh packaging protects their full potency until activation for maximum results.
- Pure Vitamin C 10% powder concentrate is sealed in an airproof chamber.
- Pure Vitamin A (Retinol) liquid concentrate is encapsulated in a double-walled chamber.
Activating the package releases the pure Vitamin into the vial’s de-aging soothing emulsion, which is bursting with powerful revitalizing ingredients. Once activated, each Booster is at maximum potency for 7 days/nights but can be used up to 14 days/nights.
About Vitamin A (Retinol)
Vitamin A (Retinol) is so powerful that it actively transforms skin. You may experience a little dryness, redness or peeling during the first few weeks of use—all common indications that Vitamin A is working. To smooth your skin’s transition to a nightly Vitamin A (Retinol) routine, see our consultant recommendations. And be sure to wear sunscreen every day since your skin may be more photosensitive.
How To Use
- Leave the cap on. Remove foil.
- Firmly press the inner bulb 2x to release Vitamin into the de-aging soothing emulsion.
- Shake 15 seconds.
- Shake before use. Remove cap.
- Press bulb 2-3x to dispense into the palm of the hand.
- Mix in hand with a dollop of your moisturizer. Smooth all over the face. Daily sunscreen is imperative.
What else is this product free of?
Synthetic colors, gluten, denatured alcohol, SLS, SLES, talc.