Take a different approach to clearing—and preventing—your acne. Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free Differin Gel contains the retinoid adapalene, the first over-the-counter active ingredient for acne in more than 30 years. It’s what you and your skin have been waiting for. Use daily. Live beautifully.
- Clears acne with the power of Rx
- Prevents breakouts, blackheads, whiteheads, blemishes and clogged pores
- Restores skin tone and texture by clearing acne
- Prescription no longer required
- Available in 15g (up to 30-day supply)
What We Like
- Truly effective
- Lightweight gel with no sticky residue
- Didn’t cause irritation or peeling
What We Don’t Like
- Results take time
DIFFERIN® (adapalene gel) Gel should be applied once a day to affected areas after washing in the evening before retiring. A thin film of the gel should be applied, avoiding eyes, lips, and mucous membranes.
During the early weeks of therapy, an apparent exacerbation of acne may occur. This is due to the action of the medication on previously unseen lesions and should not be considered a reason to discontinue therapy. Therapeutic results should be noticed after eight to twelve weeks of treatment.