- It is a form of hyaluronic acid that attracts and retains water to the skin with the ability to hold 1000 times its own weight in water.
- It prevents moisture evaporation and restores the skin’s adequate moisture balance.
- The smaller molecular size allows it to penetrate deeper inside the skin to keep it healthy and hydrated improving the ability of the skin to retain water.
- Pure Vitamin C, Ascorbic Acid, helps improve damaged skin texture and brightens skin tone.
- Niacinamide is the active form of vitamin B3 that improves pigmentation. It contains brightening ingredients approved by the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
How to use:
1. Apply 1-2 doses on the face.
2. Lightly pat with fingertips to aid absorption.