- Can be used in your AM & PM skincare routine.
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid Serum, apply a pea-sized amount of Polyglutamic Acid Serum on the face and neck as your last skin treatment.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer.
- INKEY Tip:
- When layering treatments, we suggest working from thinnest to thickest consistency. Waiting a minute or so between applying each treatment will also help to avoid pilling.
- For long lasting make-up, mix a pea-sized amount of Polyglutamic Acid Serum in your foundation for smooth application.
The Inkey List Polyglutamic Acid Serum for Oily Skin
POLYGLUTAMIC ACID SERUM
\ pol-e-glu-ta-mick \ a-sed \
A powerful hydrator for the skin’s surface, Polyglutamic Acid can hold 4x more moisture than Hyaluronic Acid, locking in moisture and helping the skin appear instantly smoother.
This 3% high molecular weight amino polymer is specifically designed to enhance skin moisturization on the surface. This helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, as well as brighten and even skin tone. The lightweight silky texture of Polyglutamic Acid Serum creates a perfect make-up canvas.
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.