- A multi-functional skincare superstar with several proven benefits for the skin
- Great anti-aging, wrinkle smoothing ingredient used at 4-5% concentration
- Fades brown spots alone or in combination with amino sugar, acetyl glucosamine
- Increases ceramide synthesis that results in a stronger, healthier skin barrier and better skin hydration
- Can help to improve several skin conditions including acne, rosacea, and atopic dermatitis
-Apply a few drops to entire face in morning and evening before heavier creams.
-If topical vitamin C is used as part of skincare, it should be applied at alternate times with this formula in the AM. Otherwise, niacinamide can affect integrity of pure-form vitamin C.